Sunday, October 17, 2010

i am what i think

for more than 6 years, i had fight for something what my father's wanted but not mine. that's all cause that i want to made him happy and proud of me. then i realized that was a big wrong*jeng-jeng* and now, this way is not my soul and i don't like it. i've never imagine this situation before. i know it's really difficult to pass with a perfect result. many people said that, "do what you like and what you want to be in your life" so that i was fell in my brave power from my mother, my sister, my brother, my boyfriend, and another relation's support to talk with my father that i need one year later to reach something i've been dreaming in a deep of my heart*halah* with too much tears and argue finally my father allowed my demand*horay \\^o^// thanks God to show me my real way*amin* you should know it's so hard really hard. i must do more extra than my friends do but i always figure it out that i could pass this one. keep dream, keep spirit, keep health, keep work hard, and i'll get my dream to follow my andrianshah at faculty of madical*how confident i am* hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment